Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcarter82082 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2013, 05:58 PM
    Hardware removal?
    Hi I had hardware removal afetr a open wedge osteotomy 3 weeks ago. My knee is swollen and part of my incision is red
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2013, 06:31 PM
    I am not a doctor, but you might have infection. Please call your Doctor, ask questions, tell them what is wrong, and/or make an appointment with them. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

L110 drive belt removal need diagram for removal [ 0 Answers ]

I have a john deere L110 42 inch deck. I am trying to replace the drive belt I cannot get the steering shaft out so I can get the belt off I have everything loose but that shaft with the sprocket on the end. If I had a diagram to see I might be able to take it off.

Torrent removal or computer removal? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get torrent files off my computer? I thought it was a legal 25.00 for a years subscription and you could rent as much as you want, but it's torrents. Help me. I thought that I was getting access to new movie trailers and unlimited rentals There are now all of these feeds on the computer...

Hardware help [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out what kind of a motherboard I have in a system that was given to me. I can not find any markings on it so I think that it is a generic board. I think I remember a program that you can run that will give you all the info about your system. Is there anyone out there that knows...

View more questions Search