Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mferes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2013, 05:39 PM
    Can you tell me something about the NAPOLEON CROIZET cognac?
    I received a beautiful cognac bottle from my parents a while ago... I`d like to know something about it... NAPOLEON CROIZET COGNAC. It looks like a 60s cognac but I don`t know for sure...

Hope you can help me

Monir Feres
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 11, 2013, 11:23 PM
    Certainly a connoisseurs tipple.
    Cognac Croizet - House of Cognac established in 1805

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Napoleon cake [ 5 Answers ]

Can some one please give me the recipe to making Napoleon cake. It was the best cream filled cake I have ever had. It's more like a cake pastry. Please some help me out. If you never had it you need to try it. Some bakeries make it. I would ask the bakery for the recipe but it is an hour and...

Napoleon fireplace insert 1401 [ 1 Answers ]

How to hook up temperature leads on a napoleon 1401 insert

Inheritance laws in Louisiana napoleon law [ 1 Answers ]

If the original will of a land that states that when the spouse dies that the land is divided in half, for the spouse that is left and the other half to the children, and that was set back in the early 1900's, and the land was passed onto all the children and spouses and their children and there...

Remy Martin Cognac [ 1 Answers ]

I received a gift in 1976 of Remy Martin Cognac. It is in a wooden box with the dates 1776 -1976 burned into the wood with a gold-colored medallion. I was told that the cognac was started in the cask in 1776 and released in 1976. I do not know what the container is inside of the wooden box since...

View more questions Search