Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alirog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 01:36 PM
    I think my boyfriend has bad karma
    This may seem like a pretty weird question, but I think my boyfriend might have bad karma. He's a nice, good guy but his car keeps getting broken into. This has been going on for about five years. It doesn't matter where we are or what kind of car he is driving, his car has been crashed into while parked TWICE, broken into three times and towed more times that I can count (though he's never been in direct violation of the law!) We are both upstanding citizens with perfect records. He holds down a great job and seems to add to the world's betterment. I can't understand why this is still happening to him. I can only imagine that he's done something to warrant this bad karma, either in this life or a past one. Does anyone know how to reverse the karma or to help us protect him and his vehicle? Please help!
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Mar 18, 2007, 01:43 PM
    It may be that he has developed a "thing" about it and now attracts these experiences in some subconscious, cosmic kind of way? Maybe put the title in someone else's name? Or give a really thorough examination at the minute decisions he makes concerning the car? Or someone else start making those decisions?

The power of thought can and does influence things just like this -- we have a long thread here about just that very thing. Look here. For example, I get great parking spots and I have taught my husband how to do the same thing. Your friend needs to "clean out his history" somehow. If none of it is his fault, how's his insurance? And if its good, then maybe its time to totally shrug it off and know this is exactly what insurance is for?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2007, 02:20 PM
    I do not think it has anything to do with bad karma. How does he handle these situations that keep happening?

I agree with Val, The power of thought can and does influence things around us.

It is very true and we all have energies and we all effect each other some way. I think it is important to learn how to focus on energies and also learn how to deal with them.

Renew yourself and your mind and body. Meditation is a good exercise on how to focus your energies.

Val is right. If I understand properly that maybe things that happened in his past. Could still be effecting him now. So he needs to not focus on these things. Even things like breaking in a vehicle and other things. The focus on that could cause more of it to happen.

So possitive thoughts. Will help. If you are religious and have personal beliefs , prayer has a major impact on yourself and the people around you.

Best wishes.

Joe
    RavenWind Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2007, 11:19 PM
    I think your boyfriend has the classic case of "The Law of Resonance." While it may seem that he has "bad karma" attached to him, I don't think that's the case. Ever heard of, "You shall reap what you sow?" Karma is not a bad thing, it's just part of the cosmic laws. If you do something good, then someone will do something good for you too. If you hit someone or do something bad, then obviously something bad will happen to you too. It's just the law of attraction, one can argue that this is a theory but I have certainly used The Law of Attraction to my advantage and can say that whatever you wish for, just may come true.

Another thing is.. if people focus on negative things. Saying such statements like, "I can't do this, or this will definitely happen, my car is going to fall appart again, I'm going to be sick, I can't take it anymore.. etc.... THEN what do you think is the result? When people say, "I can't do this." Then they can't.

If you focus on the positive and think about good things rather than, "Oh today is going to be a really bad day because I am worried about this situation." You could simply state, "Oh today is going to fine, and everything will turn out great with this situation." see what I mean? Examples are clear when people are having a "bad" day, especially because they are in a bad... mood. Don't you just hate being around people who are in a bad mood? That's because it effects those around you. So, the universe has to be balanced with negative and positive, if it sn't then... we wouldnt' learn from our mistakes would we?

Anyway I'm not sure if I'm making sense here. I'm sure things will be fine with your Boyfriend. Just tell him to imagine himself wealthy, happy, relaxed no problems. etc.. Plain and simple think positive. NO NEGATIVE. The minute anyone starts thinking negatively will be shunned.
    jussandolivia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2011, 04:43 AM
    Well my boyfriend has dumped me so I think I have karma because these thing on Facebook get sent to me read this make a wish and I made the wish and if I didn't post it 2 5 different walls it will be reversed
    I wished for me and my boyfriend to stay together 4 eva but he dumped me so the karma was right please help me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coincidence - or Karma? [ 6 Answers ]

Quickie: My sister-in-law died mysteriously at the home of her ex-husband in Texas in 2001. Her ex-husband died mysteriously in the same home in 2004. There were several things reported to us by a friend of our former in-law that make us feel that Luanne may have taken revenge for her death...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

Bad Debt and Bad Debt allocation [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help with the following accounting exercise? The following info was listed in company X balance sheet as of 2005 Aacounts Rec for 2004 150,000 Aacounts Rec for 2005 250,000 Allowance for bad debt in 2004 was 8,200 Allowance for bad debt in 2005 was 12,000

My boyfriend can not [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 8 months, we both just celebrated our birthdays. He turned 30, I turned 27. I have a high sex drive. I want it all the time. I am divorced and I used to have sex with my husband 3 times a day for years. My currant boyfriend takes meds for bipolar and depression...

Theft under 2 time, very worried, karma [ 3 Answers ]

I am a Canadian since 3 years, educated and smart, believer of spirituality, being kind and being truthful. Yet, this year made two biggest mistake of my life, left corporate world several years ago, due to the office politics, found a freelance job, since than funds not steady, although...

View more questions Search