Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smartjazz Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2013, 05:09 AM
    Fake Siri apps hit Android Market!
    While surfing about Android Apps. I found this news that Fake Siri apps hit Android Market, highlighted by Google. What does it mean? Is it really fake?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2013, 05:17 AM
    What do mean "highlighted by Google"?
    Android has its own built-in perfectly good voice recognition program.
    smartjazz Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2013, 11:53 PM
    I just came to know this from Android news. But I could not also believe this. Anyone know about this?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 22, 2013, 12:45 AM
    Seriously as Siri is for Fruity hardware and Droid already has a far superior offering with Google Now, why should we be concerned..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IPOD TOUCH APPS. I tap mY apps then the page goes blank and goes back to main menu! [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought an iPod touch 2days ago and I got a few apps and they worked the first day. Now every time I touch my iPod touch apps the page goes blank then goes straight to main menu. Anyone know how to fix this?

What are some 'essential' Android apps? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm getting the orginial Droid A855 and I'm new to the smart phone scene. Any suggestions for some awesome (preferably free) Android apps?

Car was hit and info was fake [ 2 Answers ]

I had a girl hit my car while I was parked and inside my vehicle in the parking lot of school (college and Im 31male) just before class. She claimed not to have any info on her, that the car was her dad's and insurance was in her dad's name as well. She gave me her name number and then found an...

View more questions Search