Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rupesh0001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2013, 04:56 AM
    View of Hinduism in terms of Success
    Hello Sir/Madam
    I have a question regarding Hinduism I hope I will get the reply from you. Question is some people who drink a lot, eat non vegetarian things and jealous from other and speak inappropriate language this things are not suitable in Hindu religion but their career graph has been increased like missile and I am still struggling on my first step of career however I am vegetarian and truly dedicated to god.I want to mention that I am happy with their success I don't have wrong intention for them but as a Hindu I had an question in my mind which I want to ask someone who has good knowledge of Hinduism. I just want to know that why god help them who does not deserve this, and I am happy with my condition because struggle make people perfect
    Thank you very much
    Please reply me
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2013, 06:25 AM
    The only person who knows why your God treats some people better than others (or rewards them, according to your thinking) is your God.

I think your basic thinking is flawed - I don't see that vegetarians of any religion or, for that matter, people who follow their religion are somehow penalized or that people who are without religion are rewarded.

It's a person by person matter.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 11, 2013, 06:30 AM
    The goal is inner peace and advance of self into living a better life. And the Karma is not always given back in this life, but the actions of this life ( and they are free to act as they will) are often repaid good or bad in the next life.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 11, 2013, 04:46 PM
    I thought Hinduism believes in reincarnation. What you see the people doing who claw their way to successful careers is no indication of what will happen to them, either before they die or after. You sound like a good person, and I hope you get what you seek in your career as well as in your spiritual realm. It's OK to sell your good qualities to employers, to ask for raises and promotions, to switch employers if you see a better job opening. You can still retain your humbleness and concern for your fellow man, and keep your integrity. Look what Gandhi did! He had to 'confront' at times, but did it in a peaceful way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Landlord breaks terms of lease! Terms for early termination or lease? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, Myself and my roommates lease an apartment from our landlord. The building we live in is brand new and we are the first tenets to live in the apartment. There are two apartments in the second story. The landlord also has an office/bar/living area in the front of the building, also on the...

Hinduism [ 2 Answers ]

What are the historical figures and events of Hinduism

Hinduism feedback [ 1 Answers ]

What are the historical event and figures of Himdusim

Hinduism [ 2 Answers ]

What kind of question would a 5th grader ask if they were going to do a survey on Hinduism

View more questions Search