Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leonora 10 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2013, 05:49 PM
    Deportaion and eye scan due to failed medical of ptb
    After deportation I stayed and I am now OK can I possible to go back again in uae how can I know that I can go back? Is there a possible way to remove my eye scan there?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 10, 2013, 05:50 PM
    There is no way to remove the eye scan.
    leonora 10 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2013, 05:55 PM
    Returning back
    Sir if I can go back again in uae after they deported me took my eye scanned there I have my employer who wants me to go back again and work there is my employer can help me to return back again and work there?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 10, 2013, 06:09 PM
    I have merged your threads. Please do not start multiple threads about the same issue.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Feb 10, 2013, 06:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by leonora 10 View Post
    sir if i can go back again in uae after they deported me took my eye scanned there i have my employer who wants me to go back again and work there is my employer can help me to return back again and work there?
    Laws are different but in most countries, it's impossible to obtain new visa after being deported. Consult local immigration attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I erase my eye scan in dubai Airport? [ 3 Answers ]

How can I erase my eye scan in dubai Airport?

Uae immigration eye scan [ 1 Answers ]

I was on freelance visa in 2009, I was caught for not having the documents with me by CID, also unable to contact my sponsor. They took eye scan and few days after deported. Now I want to marry a man who is working in UAE. Can I travel back to UAE after marriage? My name will also changes after...

How can I erase an eye scan in UAE? [ 1 Answers ]

How my mother can erase her eye scan in abudhabi bacause she has also eye scan here in dubai

Referred to eye hospital due to eye pressure - is this serious? [ 3 Answers ]

Three years ago I was sent to eye hospital following routine eye examination as they found a lump behind the eye - after many tests I was given all clear. I have just had a new eye examination and again have been referred to the eye hospital for the pressure in my eye. What does this mean and is...

Can an employer ask about medical background based on a past due medical bill? [ 1 Answers ]

Can an employer question the nature of a medical bill or your medical background based on a past due medical bill on your credit report?

View more questions Search