Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mscassandra Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Mar 18, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Searching for my mother.
    Hey, I'm not too sure if anyone could help me but I've been looking online forever now trying to find a site or something where I could find my moms real mom. My moms looking for her mother and she asked me to help, but all we have is my mothers name that her mother gave her with the baptism papers.

The only sites I found cost a lot of $$

(p.s I live in canada)

Thank you
    granny Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 02:17 PM
    Here are several links that you may find useful:
    CANADIAN ADOPTION REUNION REGISTRY
    Canadian Adoption and Re-connection
    Adoption Search Angels - Canadian Search Angels - Adoption Search Angels - Adoption Reunion
    GiGi1949 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 09:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mscassandra
    Hey, im not too sure if anyone could help me but ive been looking online forever now trying to find a site or something where i could find my moms real mom. My moms looking for her mother and she asked me to help, but all we have is my mothers name that her mother gave her with the baptism papers.

the only sites i found cost alot of $$

(p.s i live in canada)

thank you
    You need to start with the agency from which you mom was adopted, they have the records. Contact the social person from the agency and they will start the search. If that is not possible, then you need to contact the state where you mom was born and search in the birth certificate department. Hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mother acts like a bill collector more than a mother [ 9 Answers ]

I need an opinion... my mother has lent me money for some computer programs and we get our cell phones together so I deposit mine in her account every month to pay for mine and pay her monthly to pay her back for my programs. Lately, my work has been slow, and I will not have the money until next...

Searching and searching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am constantly searching on engines such as Google and Yahoo! Etc and always when I need to come back to what I found in a previous search, I can never seem to find it again or remember how I got to it. Does anyone know if major engines have a feature that allows me to track where I...

Searching [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a song by a woman. About 5 years ago. Kind of mellow rock. Can't remember her name or the name of the song. The only thing that I remember is at the very end, instead of singing the words she says "I'm crazy like that". Or something similar. Please help!! Driving me crazy...

Searching for answers [ 2 Answers ]

My step daughter suffers from Social Anxiety Disorder. She is 19 now and has had counseling in the past. After 5 years away from the world ( her mother took her out of school and basically isolated her until her mother left the picture) she went back to school and made many positive steps. However...

View more questions Search