Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Garfield8110 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2013, 12:37 PM
    Felix the Bear -Filenes Holiday Bear
    I have a Felix Bear in Good Condition. How much does he go for right now?

Check out some similar questions!

Felix the Feeling Bear [ 12 Answers ]

I am trying to find a stuffed bear named Felix that Filene's department store used to sell in the 1980's. He was called the Feeling Bear. They also sold Felicia. It may be spelled Feelix and Feelicia.

Early 80's movie about a man tracking a killer bear( not the mutated bear movie) [ 0 Answers ]

Between 1979-83 I was on a plane, come back from Germany, they showed two full feature movies on the trip 1 was "the big chill" the other was about a man/ hunter tracking a killer bear the is killing animals & people, but the man couldn't figure why the bear was not eating the kills?? at the end...

A mother grizzly bear kidnapps a boy because the boy's father stole the bear's cubs [ 1 Answers ]

A mother grizzly bear kidnaps a boy because the boy's father stole the bear's cubs

Bear town?smal plastic bear town from80's or 90's?had gray and brown bears and trees [ 0 Answers ]

Was a small bear town they were gray and brown and you had trees and I cannot remember what it was called or anything else about it. But was wondering what it was called.

Teddy bear or grizly bear [ 6 Answers ]

OK as many have read my prevous threads know somewhat about me so for the rest here it is I am a 13 male I weigh 230 lbs and I am 6'2. Lately I have been in the citry and noticing people are afraid of me, I walk up to pretty,cute nice girls around my age and tlak to them and they think imlike...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.