Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alvin101070 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 12:21 PM
    Jamaican degree applicant
    I need a online university that offers a bachelors degree in electrical engineering.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 18, 2007, 12:41 PM
    I truly doubt you will find one in electricial engineering that is reconised by the US Dept of Education. That is the most important thing since without accreditation it has little value

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Avoiding "degree mills", seeking real degree! [ 9 Answers ]

I started as an education major in the State University of NY Oswego. I made an unusual, and perhaps unwise decision to put my learning in first place, and made no efforts to get a degree. I read "Pedagogy of the Oppressed" by Ivan Illich, and got turned on to his untraditional, radical approach to...

Co-Applicant for Apartment - Now Collection Calling [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I few years back about 2002/2003 I co-applied with a friend for an apartment (I never lived their had my own place elsewhere only visited twice if that much). The person moved early but told me that they spoke with the super. Who intern spoke with management who said it was OK,but...

MD Degree on-line [ 15 Answers ]

Hi I am interested to register as on-line MD student. One University is offering me this degree. The name of university is IUHS (internantionla univ of Health science in West Indies.) . My quesition is Is there any university offering this MD course on-line? Pl guide me to register for this...

What do I do with my degree? [ 13 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, Thank you for including me in your forum. I have been battling for the past year to get a job that corresponds with my degree. I have a bachelor of Social Sciences degree and majored in Psychology and Sociology. I have applyied to so many jobs but every single one of them requires...

A.Th Degree [ 1 Answers ]

I am considering getting an A.Th degree, it is 80 credits and 7 years, unaccreddited, from Calvary Chapel. Would it be smart for me to try to get this degree, being that it is Unaccreddited? Also, what do you need to Legally become a pastor, perform marriages, etc.. Ordination?? Thank...

View more questions Search