Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sharbot1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2013, 09:49 AM
    Birth mother
    I know where I was born. November 12th 1960 at St. Joesph's Hospital in Hamilton Ontario, Canada. I know my name given at birth was Gregory Allen Semenuk. Is there anyway to find out who my birth mother was? I'm not sure if she wants to even know who I am but if she did I would hate for her to go her whole life wondering. I would never want to wreck her life if this has been a secret she has kept. I know it was probably a real hard decision for her at the time and I was lucky to be adopted by the greatest family. If there was ever a way for somebody to even tell her I am successful have a great family of my own and have turned out just fine it would be greatly appreciated. If she ever wanted to meet me that would also be great. I know there is somebody out there that knows her and I hope this message reaches her.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2013, 09:20 AM
    This is not a "put people in contact with each other" site. Have you tried the public adoption sites?

Your last name is very common - do you have any idea of her first name, age, anything - ? I find over 30 plus 5 who are not public information.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2013, 09:25 AM
    Another thing to try, if you have the money, is a private detective, or someone similar, who would know where to start and continue from there. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm looking for my birth mother. I need help someone!! [ 12 Answers ]

Well I am 16 years old and I was born at St. Mary's hospital. I was adopted around 9 months old. I have always dreamed of meeting my mom but never been able to find her. I know I'm too young to be wanting to find her but if any one reads this, you have to please understand I just want to know the...

Looking for birth mother [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. My name is Christina C. and I was placed up for adoption when I was 2 weeks old... I was told my birth name is mary ann hill and my mothers name is rose hill... if anyone out there knows anybody by the name of Rose hill I would so kindly appreciate it if someone could contact me at...

Looking for Birth Mother [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to help my adopted brother, find his birth mother. We know where he was born we have her first, middle, and last name (Maiden Name). At this time if she is still living she should be 75 years old. Our adopted parents are both dead now and he would like to know if he has other sibblings....

Can a minor birth mother's parents relinquish rights to the birth father? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, Here's the situation: the soon-to-be birth mother is 16, still living with her parents and attending school. The birth father is 18, still lives with his parents but has a job and is generally responsible. The parents of the birth mother want her to put the baby up for adoption and move on...

View more questions Search