Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gilbert Turner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2013, 07:38 AM
    Kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher reset
    A spatula fell through the bottom rack. This caused an obstruction to the rotating spray arms. Machine stopped and now has no power. I have checked my breakers. Is there a reset on the machine?

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite Ultra Wash Dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2011 dishwasher. I have used all 3 types of detergents, liquid,powder and the new "pods". The dispenser door is not opening. We have sprayed with lubricant and it feels like it is free but when I open the door after it has run its cycle, the detergent door is still closed. I don't have...

Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher reset button? [ 3 Answers ]

Our model 66516039401 Ultra Wash Kenmore had the clean light flashing so I followed instructions to the point where every single light on the control panel lit up. Now it is absolutely dead... I can't get any lights to come on at all. I unplugged it for a while and it was still dead so I tried...

Kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher quiet guard 7 with the turbo wash. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher quiet guard 7 with the turbo wash. The middle spray arm has stopped spinning. I changed the feed tube going up to the arm, but to no avail. The feeder tube assemble didn't come with the Turbo section. I checked the water level and it seems adequate and I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.