Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curt1961 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2013, 10:24 PM
    Western Indian cavalry movie
    It was a movie I saw as a child , around 1967 or so. It had the lead character playing Crazy Horse and he would have visions of wild horses running through the sky. I have never been able to remember that movie and its driving me mad!
    Jackie B Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Feb 18, 2013, 09:30 AM
    I think it was a made for cable movie: Chief Crazy Horse

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find Western movie with this scene: indian medicine man is hanged [ 1 Answers ]

An induan medicine man is hanged outside a fort or town as an example to the remaining indians

Western movie 1960 of indian woman back carved by knife of white men [ 0 Answers ]

Indian woman and chidren slaughtered when white men broke in cabin. White man carves indian woman's back and then kills her. Husband seeks revenge. Not sure who actor was. Movie was not jermiah johnson

Western movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for a western movie. I just remember a few scenes. I saw this movie long time ago maybe in the mid 80s. I just remember a group of outlaws or cowboys fighting with different enemies. Including indians, sort of confederate or union soldiers, foreign army. I don’t know if they are looking...

Western Movie [ 1 Answers ]

My question is about this western movie. I don't know the name of it so I need help. It's about 2 or 3 brothers & their mom (bad guys) who rob, steal and have shoot outs with the sheriff. The movies was made some time in the 90's. Maybe it was remade, I don't know but if you know of a similar...

View more questions Search