Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TeamEdwardJace Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2013, 10:11 PM
    What types of kisses are these?
    What kind of kiss do they call this/

This is type of making out where it's more open mouthed and passionate, but it's slow and long. But what about this kiss where it's more fiery and still making out, but it's more intense (think of that kiss in third season where Elena is first a vampire and it gets really fiery) what kind kiss is that? And it doesn't involve tongue I''m not sure

Let's say someone has just been crying. They're shocked and confused. What would be the best word for that/ Bewildered? It's for something I'm writing.

Also when you're in passionately love with them, do you also desire them (which would be sexually and you want to have sex with the person you're in love with)

Thanks
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 10, 2013, 03:40 AM
    All 3 of these questions don't have answers. It totally depends on the entire situation, which would take you much too long to describe. You can't just ask for a single word for a type of kiss, nor for a state of mind after crying, and being in love has all sorts of meaning in regard to sexual desire.
    Story Writer Posts: 108, Reputation: 13

Feb 10, 2013, 04:31 AM
    Kiss is to enjoy, when you are adult and a thing of worry if you are under 18. You must report someone (police, parents, or teacher) if someone overrides your modesty, violates your body, without your permission. Still, if he/she is your partner (sex or life) and you are willing to get the kisses, you must be over 18 (16 in certain countries).

Smoo... ch! Is not it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

Physics question... with answer, yet I don't know how to get the answer. [ 2 Answers ]

In order to qualify for the finals in a racing event, a car must achieve an average speed of 270 Km/h on a track with a total length of 1410 m. If a particular car covers the first half of the track at an average speed of 232 km/h, what minimum average speed must it have in the second half of the...

I have a study question regarding types of fallacies [ 3 Answers ]

It is morally wrong to cause pain to another person. Therefore, dentists are immoral people.

Question about flux types [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, What type of flux is recommended for soldering copper pipes? I learned to solder quite a while ago and have since then piped a residential kitchen, and an entire commercial kitchen at a local take-out food store (two double sinks, two custom-made over-the-stove ½" pot fillers, and...

View more questions Search