Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LittleMadam Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

Feb 9, 2013, 02:13 PM
    Friends mum died, gets bullied.
    Hey my friends mum died and she gets bullied for not having a mum (idiots), and she just don't know know what to say so shuts up and cries er eyes out. Has anyone got any good disses, or something she could say that would teach them their lessons? Thanks.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 9, 2013, 02:16 PM
    Seriously, retaliation is NOT the right approach.
    TELL an appropriate adult that this is happening and the protagonists WILL be dealt with.
    LittleMadam Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

Feb 9, 2013, 02:21 PM
    The teachers don't do anything, they tell er to ignore them so she just cries! Thx for the reply though.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 17, 2013, 03:22 AM
    I think first of all your friend need to overcome this grief. Tell her to join hobby classes, activities, physical exercise, sports etc. You can help your friend with this. Retaliation will create more conflict. So tell your friend to focus energy on positive things. Bullies will go away once she will know how to ignore them. Best wishes.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 17, 2013, 05:32 AM
    You're her friend - this is what friends are for, to be supportive (not saying you aren't)!
    Protect her, but don't lash out at the idiots. Try to explain to them that they will lose their mothers, some sooner than others, and that compassion is a sign of being adult.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 17, 2013, 06:20 AM
    I wouldn't let my friend be bullied by idiots. Find an adult she can talk to and you tell the bullies to leave her alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriends mum just died how will that affect him and our relationship [ 3 Answers ]

Just started being distant with me his mum died a week ago how will affect us xxx

My mum has died and my dad has remarried. Should I move to the USA with them? [ 10 Answers ]

I lost my mum in May 2009 to cancer when I was 14. It has been really hard to cope and know what to do. My Dad had always been really supportive and him, my sister and me seemed really close. Then in October 2009, he announced that he was going to America (I live in England) on a business trip. I...

My boyfriends mum died and he is pushing me away and always angry at me... [ 1 Answers ]

I understand that it is normal for him to push me away as I have read other posts on it but I need to know what else to expect? I love him so much and he keeps telling me he doesn't know how he feels and that I cause him more pain, I'm trying to be there for him but its like he doesn't want me...

1 year after my mum died [ 7 Answers ]

I was only 14 when she died, and know-one expects to lose their mum at that age. I know some people experience losing a parent before this age, and after but it came so sudden that it was a huge shock. She'd be suffering with cancer a while, but we never knew she'd get so ill that she would die....

My mum has just died [ 3 Answers ]

How can I hold my family together my husband has had 10 years of life with me and has told me unless I change my attitude he will take my beatifull boys and laeave me what can I do to prevent this please I love my kids and husband to bits

View more questions Search