Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yesdearheart Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2013, 12:57 PM
    A black and white movie with a man's shoulder growing an eye became half man & gorill
    What is the title to this black and white movie where a man's shoulder grew an eye on it and slowly formed into half man & half gorilla. Towards end of the movie the man and the gorilla split apart from each other fighting and the gorilla ended up being thrown into a volcano.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Feb 9, 2013, 01:50 PM
    Try this:
    The Manster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which movie is this? Man survives on island with only toothbrush. Old black&white [ 1 Answers ]

Which movie is this? Man survives on island with only toothbrush. Old black&white He made a bet with his friend that he could survive on the island with only a toothbrush. They were sailing past the island when he made the bet and said that when they return (I think he said in 3 months) he would...

I want to know the name of an old black and white movie where an old man had a dog th [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know the name of the movie where an old man had a dog that danced and the song M.r Bojangles was played. It is an old black and white movie. I want to pruchase it, but I don't know the name.

What movie is this? Black man and white man lost at sea in a small boat. [ 1 Answers ]

Somebody please help me with the title of a movie, more than likely a TV movie but could have been a theater movie that was probably made in the seventies. I was 9 years old in 1977 and the only scene I remember was of a black man and a white man in a small boat lost at sea and at one point they...

View more questions Search