Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    countusin2 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2013, 10:04 AM
    Blood blisters in mouth
    I woke up with a black blood blister on the inside of my left cheek. The strange thing is my wife woke up with the same blister inside of her left cheek. And neither one of us had this when we went to bed.

We have compared notes and have discovered we are sharing many symptoms, same headache, same painful neck muscles, same itching, same burning under our arms...

Something strange is going on
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2013, 10:08 AM
    I would leave the house, bring your pets and family members with you. Go to the emergency room. I'm wondering if it might be carbon monoxide or something similar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood blisters [ 1 Answers ]

I have red blisters not like black blood blisters on my gums were my back teeth are coming through is that normal and it hurts?

White blisters in mouth [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I took my son to the er today because he had red blisters outside his mouth and white ones on his tongue and lips. He didn't have them when I dropped him off at day care and when I picked him up they were there. The er couldn't give me answers. I'm just courious as to what they could be. My son...

Dark Red Blisters inside mouth [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 perfectly round dark red blisters in my mouth. They are almost black. No pain whatsoever. What are these? Thanks

Concern, Blisters in mouth [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I need some advice because Iam very worried that my boyfriend may have cheated on me or has a certain secret that he hasn't mentioned.. Iam going to go straight to the point, I had oral sex the other day with him and a few days after sort of like blisters or painful pimples appeared on the...

View more questions Search