Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karan82 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 11:20 AM
    What do I do now?
    I posted a message about a month ago and I had lots of replies (many thanks to all that helped).

If u didn't read it then just a quick re-cap, my boy friend (ex) broke up with me about 3 months ago... we were together for 3 years and were going to get married. He told me we 'argued' too much and didn't feel he could keep 'me happy' so he ended it. We have had NO CONTACT for about 8 weeks (2 months).

I went to a clairvoyant and she told me that in the near future I will 'see him'.

I think that's going to happen in the next 3 weeks. My ex owns a hotel, and to my astonishment (really I didn't know this) my work people are sending me on a three day course in his area and guess where I'm staying?? At his hotel. Obviously my work people didn't have a clue but NOW I am so confused on what to do? Shall I asked to be moved to some other hotel?

I really STILL want him back. Realised I made LOTS of mistakes when we were together. Really didn't appreciate him and didn't understand the amount of stress he was under at work. I really want him back.

How do you think I should handle the situation? Play it cool or ask him to give 'us' another go? Just confused on what to do.

Also do you think I should TRY to LOOK MY BEST or do you think that's to OBVIOUS and he will know I am trying to win him back as I will be making an effort?

Your thoughts will be much appreciated!

Thank u
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2007, 11:35 AM
    No tough questions. Be cordial. Tough questions push people away.

YES look your best - he needes to see that your life is grea twith him or without him.
    shesh_2k Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Mar 18, 2007, 11:50 AM
    Why are u being confused when there is no such situation to handle... just concentrate on the course and don't bother about him as it was his decision to move out of your life... but yes dress up in your stylish best not because you have to prove him anything... but because of the prospect of meeting someone who's made for you...
    sypher373 Posts: 360, Reputation: 38

Mar 18, 2007, 12:37 PM
    I wouldn't get to hopeful that this trip will return everything to the way it was before you guys broke up. Maybe you can talk to him, maybe you cant. Don't think about it too much, just know what your going to do... then reflect on it afterward. Try not to predict the outcome and think ahead, you don't want to disappoint yourself
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Mar 18, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Like some others here said, seeing him is nothing more than seeing him. Reading more into it than that may be your wishful thinking in action-- which, if its anything like my wishful thinking was, can make a fool out of you. I tend to be pretty practical and would recognise that IF he wanted me back, he would have already made some arrangements in that direction. I would switch hotels, frankly. Why sign up for uncomfortable exposure when there is a choice?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 19, 2007, 12:58 PM
    If it was possible I would change hotels for this course. Why put yourself through what might be a difficult situation?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search