Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elsie goat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2013, 07:23 PM
    Help with knowing if my goat is pregnant
    Elsie tummy is filling out , I've seen her being bred but Elsie & her man chubs are always with each other with my horses .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 8, 2013, 07:26 PM
    Certainly you have a large-animal vet who checks the horses. Ask him to check your goat for pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

19 and not knowing if pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I haven't had a period in two months, started spotting light pinkish stuff a couple of days ago, I have heartburn, nightmares, a little naseau, and my back hearts a bit. I have a temperature of 96.7. Can you please help me figure out what's going on?

Miscarriage? Without knowing you were pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I thought I was sick with the stomach flu because of having diahrea for 3 days so stayed home then cramped from my period on my tampon was a weird grayish thing and felt one dropping out thought it was a clot at first but looks so different could it be a miscarriage? Also if it was is that it it's...

Knowing When Your Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

My Period is 8 days late.. I took a Pregnancy test and it came out negative. What should I do? Should I take another one? Or should I go to the doctor?

Goat pregnant or not [ 1 Answers ]

I have a one year old Saanen goat who has recently bagged up underneath making me think she might be in kid. Problem one is we don't have a male goat! Problem two she was in a paddock with some rams and I've been told they can cross. How do I tell if she has just gone into milk as a maiden or if...

Knowing if your pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

What's the earliest you can find out if you are pregnant or not?

View more questions Search