Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Misslove Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2013, 02:43 PM
    How much jail time for probation violation and three felonies 4th degree?
    Okay how much jail time can he get if he was charged with:
    -conspiracy
    -tamper with evidence
    -contribute to delinquency minor felony

The bond on those charges is: $5000

And last:
    -probation violation

The bond on that has a HOLD

Oh, and what does it mean to have a hold(is it bad)?
    This is in the state of New Mexico, by the way.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2013, 02:53 PM
    I have no idea because I don't know where "he" is, and this is an International site.

Undoubtedly jail time - how much time? No way to know.
    Misslove Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2013, 02:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I have no idea because I don't know where "he" is, and this is an International site.

Undoubtedly jail time - how much time? No way to know.
    He is in New Mexico, USA.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a 2nd degree felony charge receive probation instead of jail time [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is in jail in Oklahoma awaiting extradition to Arkansas on a felony warrant for theft by deception. He is 43 now and hasn't had amything on his record since he was 18. My question is: is there any chance he could just get probation instead of jail time. He has a family and job here in...

What's the average jail time for first time probation violation in Texas? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I got into some trouble a couple of years back, and got put on 9 months probation for a Class A Misdemeaner. I'm now being accused of probation violation for not fully doing all the probationary requirements on time. This is the first time for this and I now have a warrant out on me. I'm...

How much jail time for probation violation? [ 41 Answers ]

What is the maximum jail time someone could serve for violating (leaving state) a felony probation in Ohio?

Probation violation on a felony. More probation or actual jail time? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister in law was on probation for fraudulent use of i.d. (felony in TX). She was just arrest for theft ($50-$500) in another town and served about a week in jail there. She was then extradited back home because she violated her probation. She is currently being held on NO BOND with charges of...

View more questions Search