Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2013, 08:53 AM
    California Cop on Murder Rampage.
    So when are the lefties going to be calling for Banning Police as a result of this lunatics actions? After All cop kills people... therefore we need to ban cops... like their recent foaming at the mouth fever to ban guns because some lunatic shot some kids.

Transcript
    RAY SUAREZ: Thousands of police across Southern California, Arizona, Nevada, even in Mexico are conducting a manhunt tonight for a one-time police officer wanted in a shooting rampage.

The suspect is Christopher Dorner, a 33-year-old former Los Angeles police officer fired in 2009. Dorner allegedly shot an officer in Corona, Calif. overnight; 20 minutes later, police said, he pulled up to a police car in nearby Riverside and opened fire on two other officers, killing one.

Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck said today that Dorner's experience makes him much more dangerous.

CHARLIE BECK, Los Angeles Police Chief: Of course he knows what he's doing. We trained him. He was also a member of the armed forces. It is extremely worrisome and scary, especially to the police officers involved. The Riverside officers were cowardly ambushed. They had no opportunity to fight back, no pre-warning. Imagine, imagine going about your workday having to worry about that threat.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2013, 08:57 AM
    some lunatic shot some kids
    It happens with some regularity.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2013, 11:01 AM
    Here is his manifesto in it's entirety (not the redacted version the compliant press released ) .
    Christopher Dorner's Manifesto, In Full [Content Graphic and Disturbing] [UPDATED]: LAist
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2013, 11:09 AM
    Cops going Rogue... we got to keep the guns out of the hands of cops... or are the left just being hypocrites again.

THey really don't NEED guns anyway... England doesn't have all their cops running around armed like they are invading a foreign country.
    MikeBear Posts: 31, Reputation: 9
    -

Feb 8, 2013, 01:39 PM
    As the old saying goes, "Guns don't kill people....people do".
    There is no amount of laws that will stop a crazy/insane person from killing someone or many... either using knives, bows, guns, or whatever.
    Politics will hinder anything, anytime, anywhere, given enough time. It's insane. I do wish both Senate and House would have to re-elect everyone at least every 6 years!
    The American people (at least over half) will buy anything, as long as Obama stands in front of a crowd and lies about it...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2013, 03:09 PM
    Now that the Obama rant has been said, let's get back to guns.

Chilling news story, even more chilling because his employment (from what I read) ended 5 years ago, and he's been plotting/planning ever since.

I have no idea what the solution is, no idea at all.

Would I want to be in law enforcement today? No.

And I feel the same about this news story as I do about all the others - nobody saw this coming? No family member, no friend? No one thought this guy was, at best, off to the left?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 8, 2013, 04:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBear View Post
    There is no amount of laws that will stop a crazy/insane person from killing someone or many....either using knives, bows, guns, or whatever.
    So what would you have used -- for this one and for the next one?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2013, 04:22 PM
    Hello smoothy:

therefore we need to ban cops..
    Okee doakee.

http://tinyurl.com/b48mq4w

I rest my case.

Excon
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2013, 04:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    No the same about this news story as I do about all the others - nobody saw this coming? No family member, no friend? No one thought this guy was, at best, off to the left?
    Now why do you thing he should be off to the left maybe he is off to the right, whatever, he is definitely off
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2013, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Oh so you agree, this is no different... because it's a cop with mental problems rather than a Autistic kid with mental problems.

Since most cops have access to fully automatic weapons at their armory that Joe Civilian doesn't. Cops pose a much greater danger to the public.
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2013, 04:56 PM
    What about the 71 year old woman they cops shot in the back, because the trk looked like Dormer's. They are going to shot first and ask question later.
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2013, 04:58 PM
    Hello again, smoothy:

Oh THIS is different...
    Nahh, this is no different. I think ALL gangs should be destroyed.

Excon
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2013, 05:00 PM
    Paraclete, I meant left of center, not left politically - but that's a good point. Whichever way he's off - he's off!
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2013, 05:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.yet View Post
    What about the 71 year old woman they cops shot in the back, because the trk looked like Dommer's. They are going to shot first and ask question later.
    There was a Cop recently in Cullpepper VA that got sentences for shooting an unarmed woman to death because he was upset with her... then lied about it...

And the SOB gets only 3 years in jail for it...

Daniel Harmon-Wright should serve 3 years, jury recommends | WJLA.com

If anyone else did that they would get 5 years EXTRA for using a gun in a crime... they slapped this SOB on the wrist... she is still dead... if Karma exists he will get gang raped in prison for most of those 3 years..
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2013, 01:59 AM
    What can I say kill the mad dog
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2013, 02:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    now why do you thing he should be off to the left maybe he is off to the right, whatever, he is definately off
    Read the manifesto... yeah he was off to the left big time.
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2013, 02:13 AM
    And yet the gun control crowd says the sheeple should rely on the police force for their safety .
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2013, 05:23 AM
    Hello again,

According to Hannity, the guy is a committed liberal, and THAT'S why he's a killer.
    It turns out that the gunman, Christopher Jordan Dorner, is a vocal supporter of President Obama, Hillary Clinton, Diane Feinstein and other top Democrats. Oddly enough, he vehemently opposes the NRA and viciously attacked that organization's CEO in his letter.
    Oddly enough, Hannity left out Dorner's support for Republican Chris Christie (“You're America's no s*** taking uncle. … Your leadership is greatly needed.”), how Dorner said that the only presidential candidate he supported in 2012 was Republican Jon Huntsman, and how George H.W. Bush was “always one of my favorite presidents.”

Or, maybe it's not so odd.

Excon
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2013, 05:40 AM
    I'm not one who is enamored with Christe .But he's about as conservative as we get here in the North East. Bottom line on him is that he is a big government Republic .

Dorner's manifesto is rambling at best and poor justification for his murders .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 9, 2013, 09:39 AM
    Here we go arguing politics instead of actions. Who cares who a loony bird mad dog voted for, or who he worked for? I don't!

Hunt him and put him down like the dog he is. Then we can get back to the politics nonsense. Hell at the rate we are going with the fools coming out of the woodwork, maybe we should test newborns and keep a close eye on everybody at birth.

Just sayin'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does my dream mean, Friend/Murder/Friend watches own murder. [ 9 Answers ]

In my dream I murdered one of my really good friends, but in the end when I was standing next to my friends body, that same friend was alive standing next to me and telling me thank you so much for killing her...

80's Cop comedy. Cop thinks he has fatal disease so takes risks? Title? [ 1 Answers ]

Should be an easy one for the experts, title should explain it all, but cop thinks he has fatal disease and 6 months to live, (because of mix up at doctor), also if he dies in action his family gets more money, so he takes many crazy risks during his work as a cop. Sorry can't even picture the...

Charged with attempt murder of cop [ 2 Answers ]

On march 29th of 2007,icame home from work at 2:30pm on anice sunny day.I picked up a6 pack of beer and was going to fix aproblem with my well.I'm a plumber.I came in the house and could not find the keys to my garage,so I asked the girl that was living with me at the time where they were,she had...

2 part movie, murderer dressed as cop or maybe was cop [ 1 Answers ]

Can't think of the name. Was a two nighter, 4 hours. Murderer had a police uniform on, so people trusted him. Remember a winnebago ( I think) was the getaway for people that had been kidnapped by bad cop. Large mean dogs also, dobermans, I think. Bad guy sort of looked like mean doc on scrubs,...

Murder movie about a cop that is a killer? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not really sure if it was supposed to be a movie but I assume it was. I saw this about a year or two ago. I remember towards the beginning of it the murderer (who could not be seen because it was not known who he was) said "We were only 12 at the time, no one would have suspected us." That...

View more questions Search