Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    walt17 Posts: 335, Reputation: 28

Feb 8, 2013, 08:48 AM
    Laptop prints wireless, but not when wired.
    I have an HP desktop computer, an HP laptop, and an HP wireless printer.

When the laptop is on a wireless connection, printing is fine. But if I connect the laptop to the router with a wired connection I can't print.

The desktop which is always connected to the router with a wired connection prints without any problem. (Desktop doesn't do wireless so can't check that.)

So, why would the laptop print wireless, but not wired?

Check out some similar questions!

Need info on purchasing verizon wireless aircard or wireless usb modem for laptop [ 1 Answers ]

I have a verizon wireless router that use to take a PC air card, but I didn't pay for the use, it was set up through my former employer. I need to get service now using the router and don't know how or what to buy as far as the PC card or the wireless usb modem (I am not very saavy on this stuf).

Weird Wireless Issue, laptop shuts down wireless network [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, here it goes. I am in the process of fixing a buddies computer. He has a dv8000 HP. When I got it, he said that it will not connect to the internet either through wireless or cat5. I brought it home, were have a wireless network and tried to connect. I get no connection and limited or no...

Hooking up a wired printer to a wireless laptop [ 1 Answers ]

I am having problems hooking up my HP 722C printer to my wireless Toshiba Satillite A105 laptop. It shows in the menu selection and all seems to go through but then does not say new hardware found, but it does print out a page the test page for alignment on it, but that is all. I am very frustrated...

Wired or Wireless? [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently looking into a home security system and have had Adt, Brinks and Protection one out to my house. The question I have is should I go with wired or wireless? And which company? Any help you can give me in this matter would be greatly appreciated..

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search