Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomwie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2013, 03:38 PM
    Designing a water filling tank..
    Hi

I'm trying to make a double tank that will mix water and add the water to the 3 tank, just using water pressure from a water line.
    I have a sample link animation here.. www.desktopgifts.com/sample.swf

Here's what I need to work..

The double tank on the left side has a divided top and bottom.
    Tank #1 will take in water at the top, while the bottom tank will
    Stay filled with the water supply #4 keeping pressure on the rubber stopper
    To keep the tank#1 closed from the bottom.. When tank #3 empty's some how I want
    Tank#1 to mix with tank#2 and fill Tank#3 with the mixed water..

Tank#3 has a water float in it, so tank#2 water line keeps pressure in the filled tank
    To fill tank#3..

If it has to all together redesigned that's fine.

I need to mix the two tanks of water together and use the water pressure from the water line to fill tank#3
    With the mixed water..

If anyone can help please contact me.. this is very important to me
    To get this working..
    Maybe its hard to understand what I'm trying to do here..
    If its OK on the site I will pay for help solving this problem.
    [email protected]
    Thank you TOM
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 8, 2013, 12:41 PM
    Your link is not working properly, so we can't tell what it is you're trying to do.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2013, 07:40 AM
    We can get it working, can you get the link to work? Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is the cold water line not filling my hot water tank ? [ 5 Answers ]

The cold water supply valve to the water heater is open, but no water is flowing. I opened the drain valve on the heater and no water came out. Obviously it hasn't been filling for the past few days. I have plenty of cold water at all my faucets. I have shut off the breaker.

We're designing a DIY super-insulated hot water tank heated sauna. [ 5 Answers ]

We want to design a sauna using a normal hot water heater as the sole heat source. We have a super-insulated tank that requires n BTU/hr. to maintain an interior temp of 150deg.F (at an arbitrary but defined level in the tank) within a room at an ambient temp of 60deg.F. The idea is...

New Hot Water Heater Wire Panel Filling With Water From Tank [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently installed a new electric hot water heater. I have connected all the wires properly, I have connected the piping in the correct manner, and filled the tank. I was about to flip my breaker to turn the water heater on, and noticed a little moister around the panel that the wires come...

Rainsoft Water Softener - Salt tank not filling with water? [ 1 Answers ]

Put a bag of salt in my softener today and it appeared to be way over the brine level. Checked on it a few hours later and still had dry pellets on top. Manually regenerated the system - no fill. Letting it go through its cycle now, but wondering if there's something I'm overlooking. There's...

Water tank not filling up [ 3 Answers ]

Today, we changed our kitchen sink. We drained the system, connected new taps,sink. Put water back on - first time ever no leaks. So off for a bath! We have no hot water.Having connected the cold valve on the washing machine to the valve on the hot water tap etc. we had a small amount of hot water...

View more questions Search