Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    i2ocky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2013, 10:33 AM
    Replacement options for the Nutone ima516
    Currently have the nutone 516 and its stopped working, I need to replace it but they have stopped making this model so was wondering what I could replace it with, without having to rewire everything.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2013, 11:54 AM
    You would be best contacting Nutone directly to learn what they have as a replacement.

NuTone Customer Service

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to repair nutone doorbell [ 1 Answers ]

Door bell button on Nutone system lights but when pressed goes out and no chime heard. What gives?

Nutone AC? [ 0 Answers ]

I want to replace my 3 ton system, what do you guy's think of Nutone AC System, Have not heard of this AC before?

Nutone door chimes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a c62 canterbury door chime with the clock, which is not working, I would like to have an address where I can have repair, or to have some part; please give an address, I am living near montreal que. My name is claude filion, and my...

Seat heater replacement options - 2000 Impala [ 1 Answers ]

Well, the back seat heater of the driver's side is open (infinite R). Did switch control modules for giggles as part of the initial troubleshooting. I hated the troubleshooting instructions. What are the options: 1) Replacing the entire seat doesn't sound cheap. I hear that's what "they"...

View more questions Search