Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tricky1549 Posts: 126, Reputation: 2

Feb 7, 2013, 07:13 AM
    3 D manufacturing
    Hi, does anyone know about 3 D manufacturing and how to make a business out of its use for the novice. I have some money and would like to start some kind of business. Thanks for the answers.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 7, 2013, 07:17 AM
    I think you are referring to 3D printing as manufacturing is 3D.

Bear in mind that these printers are NOT cheap, starting at several THOUSAND dollars.
    What where you thinking of printing ?
    Tricky1549 Posts: 126, Reputation: 2

Feb 7, 2013, 07:56 PM
    I've got several thousand. Seems to be this is the future in a lot of ways and I would like to get into it if there is a retail venue for it. I just retired and always wanted to own a business but never had an opportunity and a chunk of cash at the same time. Now I have the chunk and would like to find an opportunity and have them meld into a business that would make money and keep my mind busy. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Manufacturing [ 0 Answers ]

Raw mat 70000 Dir labour 90000 Foh 99000(110 % of direct labour)99000 Manufacturing cost 259000 Less; cogm 219000 -------- Balance of goods in process at October 31 40000 Required ; If the cost of raw material relating to the jobs in process on October 31 amount rs.10600

Manufacturing overhead [ 1 Answers ]

Renteria Company applies manufacuring overhead to jobs on the basis of machine hours used. Overhead costs are expected to total $305,000 for the year, and machine usage is estimated at 125,000 hours. For the year, $322,000 of overhead costs are incurred and 130,000 hours are used. (a) Compute the...

Manufacturing overhead [ 2 Answers ]

Kamloops Manufacturing Sdn Bhd has just completed a major change in its quality control (QC) process. Previously, products had been reviewed by QC inspectors at the end of each major process, and the company’s 10 QC inspectors were charged as direct labor to the operation or job. In an effort to...

View more questions Search