Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flacqita520 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2013, 12:29 AM
    Tail lights, signal lights and gauge lights, don't work
    I bought a 2003 kia that has a few fixing up to do. Someone broke in the night before I bought it and stoled the cd and cassett player. When I turnd the car on my brake lights only worked. I took it to auto zone where they got my head lights working and the guy told me I have an electrical problem. I replaced all the fuses. I don't know what else to do.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 honda accord ex no tail lights, no cluster lights, no radio lights [ 1 Answers ]

Yet radio works. I have checked all the fuses with voltmeter all good. Is this a dimmer relay issue and if not what could it be. Need answer immediately please. I transport my small daughter and am unemplyed at this time. I appreciate all the help. Thank you.

No tail lights no brake lights or dash lights on a 1994 mazda b3000 [ 6 Answers ]

I own a 1994 mazda b3000 and was driving along when the dash lights went out then when I got pulled over come to find out the tail lights and brake lights don't work as well I noticed thogh the abs light flash's 12 times then pauses for a second then flash's again 12 times and so on all the fuses...

Tail lights or signal lights not working but break lights are [ 6 Answers ]

Can someon help I have no dash signals or tail lights but I have brake lights an head lights

Tail lights and dashboard lights not workingbut brake lights work [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 95 ponitac bonneville, when I pull the switch to turn it on, the headlights only go on. My dash and tail lights will not go on. When I press the brake my dashboard lights go on. When I release the brake the ddash goes back off. Help anyone

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.