Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kavi28 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2013, 12:10 AM
    Contract job in Cognizant
    I have been selected for contract to hire job in Congnizant in India through a consultancy. It becomes my permanent job based upon my performance. But it was told that it takes at least 6 months to do that. Can any one tell mwe how it works and how secure it is.. what I should I do to become permanent. Because Cognizant is my dream company and I am very happy now..

Check out some similar questions!

W8- BEN form for contract job in US [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am an Indian staying in US with an L2 Visa from 19th March 2012 and will be in US for 5 more months. I received a contract job offer to work at home. The company has e-mailed me a W8-BEN form to fill up. I went through IRS instructions and reached at possible answers for some...

What do I do to file w/ no income except one 'contract job'? [ 2 Answers ]

Here's the deal - I need to file my taxes because I am done with being this broke and am going back to school (health prof). I'm just lost how to file taxes for this situation: I spent 6 months or more helping my mom get her company started and she didn't pay me but fed me, that kind of thing....

W-2 status for a contract job [ 2 Answers ]

I have been sent a contracting job description that gives a salary quote at W-2 status. Can you tell me what that is? I believe that I would have to pay taxes, insurance, etc. but not sure. Thanks!

Contract job [ 1 Answers ]

If a person holding H1B visa is a permanent employee of company A, can he work as a contractor for company B for a couple of hours a week. If yes, how does he receive his pay check and what are the options?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.