Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nate112396 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2013, 07:19 PM
    Is my shin fractured?
    Yesterday I was skiing and I overshot the landing of a huge booter and my shin hurt to walk and have a very sharp pain if something touches it. There is no visible bruise so I'm not sure what happened.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 6, 2013, 07:23 PM
    If you can't tell if your shin is broken, we sure can't tell either. If you think it may be broken, it's time to have someone look at it.

I have to say though, I am fairly experienced with broken bones... most of the time, you will have bruising and swelling. This is no guarantee though so you are probably better off getting checked out to be safe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fractured inheritance [ 3 Answers ]

In 1973 my mother and her new husband did a property division.(inheritance) They gave me an apartment. They did it in a form of sale ($5000) I never paid a penny. The stipulation was that I would never sell it until the last of them died. He died in 2010 and I sold it in 2012. I believe the way...

How do you know when you fractured your shin? [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday I was playing softball in the field of dreams got a hit straight to the shin... owwww and now it really hurts I see a bruise but when I touchn it or hop it hurts really bad is it fractured

Fractured hand? [ 4 Answers ]

About two days ago I fractured my hand.Today it is swollen 2x the size of when I fractured it.What can I do to help the swelling?

Fractured leg? [ 7 Answers ]

If you have a fracture in your lower leg would you still be able to walk on your leg?

View more questions Search