Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    educated2013 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2013, 06:42 AM
    Can I upgrade my os ics to jellybean os.
    I have 7 inch audiosonic tablet. Currently it has ice cream sandwich os is installed on it. Can I upgrade it to jellybean os. And if I can how can I do that.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 6, 2013, 06:45 AM
    The update will be applied automagically once it is released from the manufacture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ICS Canada is it recognized in Winnipeg MB? [ 1 Answers ]

ICS Canadas Diploma are the recognized in Winnipeg MB?

Any news on ICS Canada [ 8 Answers ]

Is ICS Canada which is like penn Foster, Trust worthy to take? I would like to know before I start registering for a course.

Dial up ICS with wireless on different PCs [ 4 Answers ]

I am in an area with open WAPs. Is there any way to do the following on a LAN? PC A: Dial-up internet with ICS enabled Connected to LAN using ethernet switch PC B: Wireless internet using internal wireless card

Block / Restrict LimeWire Using ICS [ 3 Answers ]

Hello There! We're running office network of 10 computers all PCs are using Windows XP. The client computers connect to the internet through SERVER using Internet Connection Sharing (ICS). Some clients use LimeWire and eat up all the download speed. Asking them to stop using LimeWire is like...

Traffic Shaping using Vista and ICS [ 1 Answers ]

My roommate is a YouTube hog. And he makes my work at home a lot harder. With several download and data critical applications running, we both see a slow-down in network performance. But I'm paying the bigger end in the cable bill so I was wondering if I can just limit his access. We share a 5 Mbps...

View more questions Search