Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kickingthekids Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2013, 12:49 AM
    Theft Under 5000 US Border
    I was charged with theft under 5000 a couple years ago and was never fingerprinted. I entered a diversion program and completed it successfully. Will I have problems crossing the border from Canada to the US? Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 6, 2013, 04:52 AM
    You should check first, if you are in the data base, yes you will have a problem, depends on how your diversion program worked

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crossing US Border, Theft under 5000 withdrawn charge [ 49 Answers ]

I got my charges withdrawn today for theft under 5000. Is this an absolute discharge? I am also travelling to Hawaii in 3 days, and I don't know if it will show in the CPIC. Will a withdrawn charge cause the US to stop me from entering the states? What are the chances that I will be held back...

Charged with Theft under, crossing border [ 4 Answers ]

Just a Canadian with a quick question regarding crossing the border. I was accused of theft under 5000, except I haven't even made my first court appearance yet. Given that the American border guards are known to be very picky with those who have criminal records, am I going to be able to pass...

THEFT UNDER $5000 - second offence. (1st offence = theft from employer) [ 10 Answers ]

I am 19 years old. Living in british columbia, canada. Yesterday me and my friend were shoplifting at metrotown mall.. we were being followed around the mall because of our big purses and did not know it until we went into "old navy" where we saw a bunch of bathing suits and flip flops and jammed...

Theft Under 5000/ way under 5000 [ 14 Answers ]

Okay this is probably one of the dumbest things I have done, day before yesterday I was caught on my own street with 2 other friends and I went into an open car, now I was not going to steal any money, I just didn't want to look like a pansy, I know stupid excuse. Anyway, right when I was in the...

View more questions Search