Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cindybaldwin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2013, 05:45 PM
    How to emphasize one part of a word in a title
    If I want to emphasize "STREAM" in the word STREAMLINE in my essay title - how would I do that? For example. "STREAM"LINE YOUR TRIP ACROSS AMERICA A guide to seeing America's beautiful streams in a well planned way. Thanks for your help. Cindy
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 5, 2013, 05:48 PM
    STREAMline Your Trip Across America: A Guide To Seeing America's Beautiful Streams in a Well-Planned Way
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 5, 2013, 05:49 PM
    When you type STREAM just put it in bold STREAMline

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cursor jumps to another part of page in word, what is wrong [ 3 Answers ]

While typing a word document, the cursor will jump to another point on the page. Many times in the middle of another sentence. Is this mouse or software problems?

I know part of the song but not the title. [ 2 Answers ]

OK so the part that I know is "i will show you the country and all its secrets, like why these light.....(guy says something i never catch) i heard this song while i was visiting a family member- its got an indi or alternative feel and its a guy and girl singing at the end they sing in...

What was the song title and the Show it was part of? [ 2 Answers ]

"Here we are, out of cigarettes holding hands at midnight, see how late it gets two sleepy people by dawns early light and too much in love to say good night."

Home-based word processing/typing business (part-time) [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a legal secretary/legal word processor in Los Angeles, CA. Preparing to move to the east coast and would like to work at home on a part-time basis. I performed a google.com search for home-based typing businesses and a million goofy business opportunities resulted. I see many people are...

View more questions Search