Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luciana87 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2013, 02:25 PM
    Sad story of my life
    I have been single for one month and a half... My boyfriend broke up with me without telling me the reasons, till this day I really don't know what happen... Our relationship was really complicated because his ex girlfriend is pregnant of him, but I stayed on his side... He told me that he's not in love with any other girl nor that he's going back to his ex... But he's a different man, every time we talk he's aggressive, he acts like I've done something to him, like he hates me...

And I can't really understand... So I told him that I don't want to talk to him never again...
    I'm sure that time will heal it, but right now I just miss him badly, and I can't stop thinking about him, worst is that I
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2013, 03:25 PM
    "And i can't really understand" - what you need to realize and what you need to be truthful to yourself is that you cannot control how anyone else feels. You can't control his feelings, his emotions, or his thoughts. The only thing you are in control of is how you react to what has happened. Don't let others determine your day is going to be crappy. People fall out of love and he doesn't really have to give you a reason. Would it make a difference anyway? Control your own emotions and decide to have a good day and move on. You do that by filling your day with fun things to do. Go out with a girlfriend you haven't done anything with for a while. Trust me it works. Soon you will be feeling okay. We have all been through breakups and we have all survived them.

"So i told him that i don't wanna talk to him never again..." That is another good step. See you are already on your way.

Feb 5, 2013, 11:56 PM
    Yes I totally agree with you, and I'm trying hardly to move on... But the problem is that I'm in a foreign country away from my family and friends... And the worst is that deep down I still believe that he'll come back to me...
    But I'm trying my best to forget him, I start going to gym and I'll start a new course in two weeks... I've also been heartbroken before, actually many times... But this time it really affected me...
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2013, 05:46 AM
    "i start going to gym and i'll start a new course in two weeks..." Those are excellent steps forward. And it is fine that you are in another country. There are other ways to make friends there too.

"I've also been heartbroken before, actually many times... But this time it really affected me..." And you survived those. This time really affected you? I am willing to bet that those times affected you as well. You have just had the luxury of time and the luxury of new relationships to minimize that pain which at the time was probably just as bad as this one.

Again - you will be fine regardless of what the future holds. Given the choice of having a good day or a bad day, why wouldn't we always choose to have a good day? I know I choose to have a good day daily, and you can to.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 6, 2013, 06:24 AM
    He has another girl pregnant, ( but can't stand her ?) how is he going to see her every week, when he goes to visit his child,

He is angry and aggressive with you.

What I don't understand is what the problem is, you should be happy to get rid of this person

Feb 6, 2013, 06:54 AM
    " you will be fine regardless of what the future holds. Given the choice of having a good day or a bad day, why wouldn't we always choose to have a good day? I know I choose to have a good day daily, and you can to..." Thank you so much you really help me... Its not easy but I'll do my best... :)

You just made see things in a different way... I geez that I'm so focus on having him back, cause we had amazing moments together, and it was hard for me to understand that things have changed... He has changed... So I don't want this new guy... And I have to face it the old one is not coming back... Period!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Twisted love story or not-such-a-sad-story? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been going out with my boyfriend for nearly 2 years now. Its been my first long term relationship and I have learnt a lot about love. In the past I was a big flirt and was never shy around boys. I only went on dates and hada few men chasing me. (not trying to sound too big headed) But this...

My life I just want to die (long story of my life) [ 3 Answers ]

My whole life are always ended with betrayal and downfalls I just want to end it. I believe in God and I know he always helps me but sometimes him helping me is just not enough. When I was in grade 6 I was always bullied I hated life but I tried to stay strong and positive. A few weeks later a new...

A sad break-up story and in need of guidance [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my ex have been apart for about 2 weeks now and the past 2 weeks have been hell. We were together for about 4 years and we talked about everything such as marriage kids and are future together. We went out when I was 15 she was 14 and now I'm 19 and she is 18. I know I'm young but I love her...

Sad story [ 3 Answers ]

Am a recently divorced (Oct 07) 48 yr old mother of one 15 yr old teen and was married for 19 yrs. I was a model and actress doing commercials and some t.v. A few years ago I was injured in a car accident and because there was a lawsuit pending and I was a bit injured I was not able to go to a...

Sad story of foreclosure dogs. [ 13 Answers ]

ZoomTown - News I just saw this on my home page. People when someone moves out of a home on your street or near you please listen for pets or pay attention to the windows and see if you see animals in the window or hearing barking,whining, scratching. Please just keep an eye out the next time...

View more questions Search