Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unarius Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2013, 01:35 PM
    corporation partnership shares
    I formed an LLC, 2 years ago in the state of Texas to operate my US Customs brokerage business.

As of this date, I do not have any partners or shareholders, only a registered Llc.

What gives my corporate brokerage validity with the US Customs and Border protection, is the fact that I have been a licensed US Customs broker for 17 years.

I have an opportunity with a large company that is willing to become the dominant shareholder and pay me a salary to be the operating partner.

What is the correct basis for determining number of shares, the value of the shares if I become a paid employee, for $75,000K?

Thanks for your help.

Bill

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting : partnership and corporation [ 0 Answers ]

Investments A - 100 B - 200 C - 100 Drawings A - 25000 B - 40000 C - 30000 Sales - 550000

Shares,investment and partnership [ 1 Answers ]

If A invests 6000 for8 months,B invests1000 for 6 months and C invests 1500 for a year. What is the share of each when the total profit is 700000.

Can a C-corporation buy another C-corporation shares? [ 0 Answers ]

I own a c-corporation that I want to sell; the other two individuals that want to buy my business want to do it through their current c-corporation? I did not think a c-corp could own shares of another c-corp... but I am not a laywer either. Does it matter what state I am incorporated? (By the...

Sale of limited partnership shares [ 1 Answers ]

HOW DO I report profit on the sale of my shares in a limited partnership?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.