Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patrick o Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2013, 11:28 AM
    Model 141-50a whistles when heat is turned on
    I have 141-50a mueller climatrol furnace it was working fine now it whistles when I turn heat on what's wrong
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 5, 2013, 01:59 PM
    Do you have a small switch on your stat that can operate the fan ON or AUTO?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2013, 05:44 AM
    Some models have a whistle signal when the filter is dirty and needs changing.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2013, 11:25 AM
    What whistles? The Tstat or the furnace?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier Heat Pump we turned it to heat, inside fan runs outside fan doesn't [ 1 Answers ]

We changed our heat pump from AC to heat, noticed the inside fan ran all night. Checked in the morning and the outside fan wasn't running. Turned it off and back on there is a click but the fan doesn't start. Turned the setting back to AC to see if it would run acts the same as with heat, exterior...

My Goodman heat pump, model GSH130361AD, in heat mode outside unit does not start up. [ 10 Answers ]

Goodman heat pump, model GSH130361AD, Goodman AEPF series Air Handler, and a Honeywell T8411R t-stat. After wiring and setting everything up, the A/C works very good. In heat mode the aux heat comes on but the outside unit does not start up. Emergency heat works well too. The units are used...

AC comes on when heat is turned on. Sometimes nothing comes on [ 25 Answers ]

My heat and AC seem to be confused. I have a Rheem AC and furnace, the AC worked great this summer, and my heat was working until today. I turned the heater on, and the AC unit outside came on and the air was freezing cold. I turned it off and back on and nothing comes on. I turned the t-stat...

Plumbing, Shower whistles when turned on [ 4 Answers ]

What makes my shower whistle when I pull up the lever to turn the shower on? If I turn the water to real hot it stops.:eek:

View more questions Search