Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lbaven Posts: 153, Reputation: -4

Feb 5, 2013, 10:37 AM
    How does a gamestop store used iPod and iPhone work?
    I saw that Gmaestop store sell used Iphone, Ipod, and Ipad from people who had them, but I really want to buy a Ipod from one of my local gamestop store. To me, I am scare to buy on because I don't if the previous owner will hack into they all iPod touch, Iphone , Ipad when I am using it. I want to know how does it work?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 5, 2013, 05:31 PM
    I am guessing that they reset these devices before selling them again.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 5, 2013, 06:07 PM
    They are restored to factory defaults.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 5, 2013, 06:23 PM
    Yes, the equipment is sent into a service center and checked out, refurbished and put to default condition.

It is perfectly safe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

iPhone 3G iPod Shake Shuffle [ 0 Answers ]

I don't know but in IPhone iPod there is an option available: shake to shuffle, by which next song is played after shuffle. But I think it doesn't work when your phone is locked. Is it so it doesn't work during phone locked.

Can an iPhone pick up what an iPod is doing ? [ 4 Answers ]

Can the iPhone receive stuff that's going on with the iPod that its connected to ? So if someone has the ipohone, will if someone uses the iPod, the person with the iPhone see this ?

IPod touch is ALMOST an iPhone [ 3 Answers ]

Yes the iPod touch can make phone calls but one thing in having trouble with is getting a mic... I want one of the ones that are not a bunch of wires and install easly..? It HAS TO work with Voip ( the app on touch that let's you call people. I don't want to buy it from inline so if you know some...

Iphone/ipod touch [ 4 Answers ]

I have an iPod touch and when I take it to school I want to connect to the internet/wifi but there is no connection. I was mainly wondering if there is any small wifi type thing I can plug into the usb port or something that will give me wifi on my touch. All the computers have just normal internet...

View more questions Search