Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexthewoman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2013, 10:06 PM
    Is it safe to have a miscarriage with no medical attention?
    First off, I'm 17. I live with my parents in a good home. I found out I was pregnant on January 3rd. On January 25th I woke up in the middle of the night with very heavy bleeding. The bleeding slowed down and it was like a regular period for about a week, except I was having blood clots coming out. I also had an object come out that looked like a leach. A couple days after that, there was something that came out that looked like a popped bubble. I have not been having any cramps, pain, nausea, fevers, or anything. I feel perfectly fine. There is no way I can let my parents find out about this. I will do anything to prevent them from finding out.. So I want to know if I have a chance of being okay without going to a doctor?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 5, 2013, 06:33 AM
    Truthfully there is no way to know without seeing a doctor. Is there a Planned Parenthood near you? They might be able to see you and get you checked out. It is very important that you get checked out as a lot of things could have caused a false positive (none of them good).

Please visit a doctor.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 5, 2013, 08:06 AM
    You need to get medical attention, there are so many possible issues that need to be checked out.

Lying and hiding this from your parents is silly and foolish

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Co-worker not seeking medical attention so absent most of the time [ 2 Answers ]

I work in an agency that has a helpdesk staffed by 6 people. One of these is a large woman with claimed medical issues. In the last 2 years she has missed over half of the time and used up all of her fml leave. Her claims are that her knees are bad and she is clinically depressed. I believe she...

Fainting- when should one seek medical attention? [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday I was at a festival with some friends and I fainted. I didn't actually loose conscious but I wasn't hearing very well, I couldn't see well, and I had all those symptoms that you get before you actually fall down. I sat down before it happened and after being very nauseous and eating...

Cry wolf after 5 months and refusely of medical attention? [ 4 Answers ]

I was contacted by my insurance agency today(progressive). They informed me that a person I had re-ended had wanted more money than my policy had covered. My policy covers 25,000 bodily per person and wants 35,000. My problem with this is, This happened over five months ago, and at the time of...

When should I seek medical attention when experience bleeding after intercourse? [ 1 Answers ]

After intercourse, I have experienced bleeding. This has been happening for the paste couple of months. Just recently, I experienced heavy bleeding and it has been happening for about two days. I have made an appointment with my doctor, however it is not for another week. I am wondering if it is...

HELP! Should I seek medical attention for a deep cut [ 4 Answers ]

I was washing a glass and while my hand was in it, I cut it when a piece of the glass popped right off and sheered into my hand above the thumb knuckle. The flap of skinn immediately turned white and of course bleed. I wrapped it and kept pressure on it. However I clearly took off all layers, the...

View more questions Search