Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 4, 2013, 08:57 PM
    When did your ex take temporary custody ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 5, 2013, 04:23 AM
    The parent that provided more than half the support of the child during 2012 gets to claim him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I have custody of 1 child and my wife has custody of 1 child is money involved? [ 1 Answers ]

If I have custody of 1 child and my wife has custody of 1 child is money involved?

Can you deduct legal fees surrounding child custody? [ 1 Answers ]

Last year my Ex took me to court to try and gain custody of our kids. Luckily the courts did the right thing in the end but litigation took several months and accumulated about 10k. This is a significant portion of my income. Is there any way I can get use this on my taxes for some type of...

Child custody dispute, neglected children [ 1 Answers ]

My ex-husband has primary custody of our 3 children, 8, 10, and 11. I get my children for 4 weeks out of the summer, and every other weekend outside summer. Over the past 2 years, my children have been dirty when I go and pick them up... had tattered, dirty, and poorly fitting clothing when I get...

Can I Deduct for Tuition I Paid When Not Claiming Child As Dependent? [ 2 Answers ]

I am divorced. My daughter is a full time college student. Her father and I share her college expenses. We also alternate years when we claim her as a dependent. This is his year to do so. Are there any deductions related to her tuition that I can claim?

View more questions Search