Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andreyveritas Posts: 32, Reputation: 0

Feb 6, 2013, 03:57 PM
    Yes, this is my thesis statement. I have a bit trouble wording it. I'm trying to say that even though there's always a fight, an a conflicts in the family its better to have them close than to not knowing them at all..
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 6, 2013, 04:01 PM
    Hmmm, don't mention conflicts or refer to it in any way. You wanted your family back together to be a real family again, not one separated by countries and half a world. Let me think. (Nice job otherwise, by the way!)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Personal Introduction Letter to New Clients [ 0 Answers ]

I've been given an awesome opportunity to sell my unique, one-of-a kind creative products in a local nursery. I've been asked to write an introduction letter that will be on the display along with my products. I need help in writing this letter, letter writing is not a strong skillset of mine. I'm...

Profit or loss for the period includes? [ 3 Answers ]

Profit or loss for the period includes ? I) Ordinary activities ii) Extraordinary activities iii) Prior period items iv) All the above I wants to know the correct answer?

Need opening sentences for personal introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

I am writing a personal letter of introduction for a position within the school system. I have to focus on the communication skills I've acquired during academic, professional and social settings. I can not figure out how to stat my letter. This is for my english assignment in school. I don't...

Why do my boyfriend continue to tell me to leave but includes me in everything [ 6 Answers ]

We've been together 4 14years. I've been back and forth to Georgia, I even was in another relationship and everything but I came back to be with him. 4months has passed and now he being a real jerk, rude all the time I want to go back but I'm trying to get my children.help

My Hondas audio rest code includes a zero. Where is zero? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi. I am trying to reset my Honda accords audio. The code I have ends in zero. I don't see a zero on the buttons. Where is zero?? Thanks

View more questions Search