Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dasarikanchu2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2013, 05:30 AM
    After wisdom tooth removal, I still feel the numbness on my left side of tongue.
    "After wisdom tooth removal, i still feel the numbness on my left side of tongue since 3 months. It hurts me when i try to take hot & spice food. What would be the problem?"
    dasarikanchu2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2013, 05:31 AM
    "After wisdom tooth removal, i still feel the numbness on my left side of tongue since 3 months. It hurts me when i try to take hot & spice food. What would be the problem?"
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 4, 2013, 05:49 AM
    It should not be doing that, and there is too many possible reasons. It would not be prudent to even try and guess.

Time to go get it examined
    samcreed Posts: 132, Reputation: 18
    -

Feb 4, 2013, 08:36 AM
    I am not a dentist, but have had many, many dental problems, with many, many shots in my mouth... now wear dentures.
    This should not be happening! Please go back to your dentist, and find out why. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wisdom Tooth Removal Recovery [ 2 Answers ]

I had all four of my impacted wisdom teeth removed 2.5 weeks ago via surgery in the hospital. The oral surgeon seems to have left an opening to my upper right sinus after removing my top wisdom tooth. My dentist told me to return to the surgeon to get it packed and stitched up, but my surgeon...

Wisdom Tooth Removal [ 4 Answers ]

Good Evening, My husband had four wisdom teeth removed last Wednesday, April 4th. One of his teeth, lower left, was growing in sideways and the oral surgeon had to remove a small piece of bone and possibly remove the tooth in pieces. On Monday, his disolvable stitches came out of the bottom of...

Wisdom tooth removal [ 31 Answers ]

I am a 23 year old male, I have had to remove three wisdom teeth so far with the last one done like 3 days ago, Here's the link to the X ray OPG of my teeth, ImageShack - Hosting :: dsc00339vg2.jpg the one removed is the lower left jaw tooth which is on the right side of the image, and as you can...

Numbness after tooth removal [ 5 Answers ]

I had an extraction done this morning at 10:30 how long is it going to take for the numbness to subside, it's now 5:00 pm, is it normal for it to last this long? Thanks

View more questions Search