Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unknown member Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2013, 09:55 PM
    What's wrong with me?
    It's been 4 months sense I would have gotten pregnant, the first month after unprotected sex I missed my period, the second month I bled around the 4th day for only that morning and the night before I had sex which could have caused the bleeding, later that month ,at the end, I had sex again one night and the morning after ,or possibly right after having sex, I bled for about 3 to 4 days , and now the fourth month I haven't yet started my period but right now I am having brown and white thick discharge no odor. Also this whole time, besides this week, I have been throwing up after everything I eat, my stomach cramps up, and I got headaches from nasty smells and loud noises for about a month or two after the night I might of gotten pregnant. I've taken four pregnancy tests all came back negative and I have not gone to the doctors for the testing of pregnancy but I have gone to the doctor for my throwing up and constant headaches and stomach cramps but all tests were negative, I still don't know what is wrong with me after 4 months of this, I was wondering if I could be pregnant?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 4, 2013, 04:10 AM
    It is possible, but other possible issues also
    Assume you are testing with first urine of the morning.

But if you think you could be 16 weeks pregnant you are way, way over due for pregnancy test at doctor and to start getting scans

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with me? [ 0 Answers ]

I ended my period two weeks ago and for the fast few days my breasts have been sore as if I am about to start my period again. What causes this? Could back pain play a role? I have also tried a pregnancy test and it was negative..

What's wrong with me? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm really needing help and would greatly appreciate your given advice. Soo I had an abortion about 11 months ago, and afterwards I was put ob the depo shot. I had only got two shots done because I was gaining a lot of weight being on depo, and also my health insurance was cut. I am unemployed...

What's going wrong... [ 0 Answers ]

I was suppose to start my period 3 days ago but it was light like pink streaks... Now today I went there was a little more blood in the tissue but my pad was clear... I went back again and there was a little blood in the toilet and on the tissue but the pad is still clear... I normally have a 7 day...

What's wrong with me? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi! I always ask myself what is wrong with me? I love watching my husband of 8yrs have sex with other girls. Most of the time I join in. There has been times where I just sit back and watch with my glass of wine. I love it! I'm 27 yrs old and he is 41. I got him into this. One night we went out...

View more questions Search