Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rvbernier Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2013, 04:15 PM
    Guys: Do you like Girls with Glasses?
    Can you be attracted to a girl who wears glasses? And if you are, do you think they look better when their hair is up in a ponytail or just down?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 3, 2013, 06:37 PM
    Glasses? Yes! Why not?
    Hair up or down really depends.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2013, 07:55 PM
    Often it is the frame, some look better than others,
    Glasses really makes no difference.

Hair up or down, depends on shape of face and how it is done.
    Really it is the girl liking her own look, if she is happy with herself, her personality will shine though
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 21, 2013, 08:49 AM
    Remove the glasses and look into the eye. Eye are window of soul.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2013, 09:45 AM
    I've worn glasses, not worn glasses, worn contacts, had my hair in a ponytail, had my hair down - I never took a poll but I don't anybody ever didn't like me or date me because of my glasses and/or hair.

My lenses were clear so I didn't have to take them off in order for someone to see my eyes.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 22, 2013, 09:57 AM
    Really it is the girl liking her own look, if she is happy with herself, her personality will shine though, I agree with this. You can wear lenses if glasses makes it difficult for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do guys like about girls? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to make this guy to like me and I want to know what he wants!HELP!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

Do guys tend to lose interest in girls more quickly if the girls are easily dated? [ 11 Answers ]

It seems like most of the guys that I have dated lost interest in me if we started dating fairly quickly and easily. It seemed to happen even more quickly once we were in a relationship and I asked if we could go out to certain events or see certain things. Then most of the guys that have asked...

GUYS,what do you think?and girls [ 8 Answers ]

I need a mans view on this,sorry its long:) Boyfriend of 5 years,who I love and have a daughter with. He rarely wants sex with me,once,twice a week maybe.even in the beginning it wasn't much more than that. I know it gets harder with having children and working long hours. I find it weird...

What do guys like about girls? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 13 and I can start dating now, don't ask why, but I'm not sure what guys like in girls or how to be a guys friend but not go out with them.:confused:

View more questions Search