Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Drmphd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2013, 02:12 PM
    Is butcher block previously eurythaned and now sanded off food safe?
    Is butcher block previously eurythaned and now sanded off food safe? As far as I know, it was never stripped with solvent? Does anybody know?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 3, 2013, 04:49 PM
    No, not safe. If you use it for light food prep, wash down with chlorine after each use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Food safe in panama? [ 4 Answers ]

Is food safe to eat in Panama?

Is it halal for a muslim to work in a non muslim butcher shop as a butcher? [ 1 Answers ]

Assalamu alikum my name is Tanvir and I live in the uk.I work in a Retail shop called Morrisons.In the shop I work as a butcher where I cut all sorts of meat which is not halal but I don't eat them.As a muslim what should I do and what Islami tell about that problem.

Food safe sealants [ 1 Answers ]

I need to line a sheeps horn with a product that is food safe and will be good for both hot and cold liquids. Any ideas?

Food safe wood sealer [ 3 Answers ]

Wooden bowl--I want to seal it to make it food safe to use as a serving bowl for salad and other foods. I have a pretty antique wooden bowl. It has a mahogany stain on it. Do you know any type of sealer I can put on top of it to make the bowl food safe? I'd like to be able to use it as a salad...

Food-safe glue [ 2 Answers ]

I have a couple of insulated plastic tumblers (double-walled, I think is the term). Anyway, the tumblers have come unglued due to frequent trips to the dishwasher, I guess. Rather than throwing them away, I would like to reglue the 'double-wall' pieces back together and keep using them. Does...

View more questions Search