The small switch on your stat, is it set to ON or to AUTO

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant Forced Air Gas Furnace Leaking Water [ 0 Answers ]

The home my family and I recently moved into has a furnace that leaks water when it shuts off. It looks as though the water is coming from the combustion chamber. There are drains on the chamber leading to a sump pump. How can I check to see where the leak is coming from?

Bryant model 394 dac [ 7 Answers ]

I honestly have no clue what I am doing and if I could I would call a professional, but as a single mom with 5 children right before christmas it is unfortunately not an option so every piece of advice would be appreciated. I have an older bryant furnace without diagnostic lights. I am not sure...

Very old Goodman Model # HCC100N54R forced air gas heater [ 0 Answers ]

There are three reset sensors on this unit. One on each side of the heat exchanger and one in the heat exhaust flue. The unit kicks off after about 5 minutes operating. I have to reset the sensor to get it to come on again for it to do it again. I have cleaned the sensor itself with sand paper. ...

Honeywell model # T8MPN100F14A1 forced (gas) air [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace will not continue to work once the desired temp is reached. Normally when the temp drops below the programed temp the unit powers on and sends heat through out my home. Problem I'm having is you can hear the pilot ignitor clicking but it does not glow to light the pilot light,after a...

How efficient is it to convert gas forced air to electric forced air? [ 1 Answers ]

I am afraid of a gas furnace, for fear of an explosion. I have had this fear since I was a little boy. Hence, I simply must have an electric heating system. However, the area in the MidWest where I have been considering has almost no electric homes, mostly because of the high electric rates...

View more questions Search