Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JHTX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2013, 10:34 AM
    TX Employer
    I have my business/company in TX and employee in NJ.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 3, 2013, 10:37 AM
    If the employee lives and works in New Jersey, then you need to withhold New Jersey income taxes and pay all the NJ-unique employment taxes. Fortunately, it can be done rather easily on-line.
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Feb 5, 2013, 01:30 AM
    For the employee, this is NJ income so it is taxable in NJ.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two roles same employer-can employer share information with managers about other role? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I work in two different roles in different departments for the same employer. Can the employer disclose my information to managers of those departments about the other role where I don't work for them. My HR person says that as H&S issue they can disclose my employment information to other...

Employee gave employer a doctors excuse for missing work and employer wants to know t [ 1 Answers ]

Employee returned to work with doctors excuseand employer wants reason for missing work. Does this come under any hipaa laws for privacy.

Can an previous employer stop you from working within so many miles of a new employer [ 8 Answers ]

My contract from my previous employer states that I cannot work for a new employer within Five miles and one year. I am a Veternian applying for a job less than five miles from My previous employer. (Its about 3 1/2 miles)About 2 months times has passed.

H1B transfer - whether current employer know about the new employer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Experts Currently I am on H1b visa with company A. I would like to transfer this to Company B. I heard that Company A will not know that it is transferring to Compnay B during the transfer. Is this correct? Also, after successful transfer to compnay B whether USCIS will send any...

View more questions Search