Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clair14 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2013, 07:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Just go with what you have.
    I have a huge problem now... my employer called me and he found out the his missing a lot of money and je said I'm going to tell the truth because he doesn't want to be worse for me to involve the police... So he wants me to call tomorrow to tell how much I took.. it is OK to tell on the phone with him because he said they are not going to be in the house tomorrow
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2013, 07:51 PM
    They most likely already know, just trying to see if you will be honest.

So call them, tell them, and tell them exactly when you will pay them back

Feb 3, 2013, 07:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    They most likely already know, just trying to see if you will be honest.

So call them, tell them, and tell them exactly when you will pay them back
    I called them and he said that his going to wit my call tomorrow. But my thinking is is this a trick for evidence why I can't tell them personally

Feb 3, 2013, 08:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clair14 View Post
    I called them and he said that his going to wit my call tomorrow. But my thinking is is this a trick for evidence why i can't tell them personally
    Please don't know what to do now.. im not really sure what his on his mind.. why he said that I don't want to get worse for you by involving police.. is that mean that there is posible he can't call the police if I'm going to pay
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 4, 2013, 07:11 AM
    You know... if he was going to call the police, he would have done it.

You keep coming here pleading for help but we have told you what to do. You were big enough to steal, now be big enough to do what you have to do and face the consequences if necessary. You keep coming here asking while you should be dealing with these people instead. The longer you wait, the more likely it is that they will call the police.

You should consider yourself lucky really because had you been working for me and done this, I would have called the police. Thank whoever you believe in that these people seem to be trying to work with you and take care of what you need to do now.
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Mar 11, 2013, 07:20 PM
    Call them when you have the money to return to them. Let them decide how it will go from there. It just sound to me that they are more disappointed with you actions than actually angry. Get the money together that you owe them then call them. If you were in a position of trust, it would be disappointing. But it actually sounds like they will forgive you, and probably even give you your job back. Do the right thing. It is always best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got caught stealing: I'm 18 [ 6 Answers ]

I got caught stealing yesterday and I am 18. I stole 270 worth of clothing from Von Maur and they told me they would not put me in jail. They gave me a misdeamenor and this is my first offense. I am very scared about the consequences of the outcome of the court and need some advice on how to...

I got caught stealing from walmart in pa [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 20yo that was caught stealing from walmart the stuff I got came to like $30 I was stopped at the door and taken to the back room and asked for my id and everything had me sign a paper saying they can take my picture they let me go without calling the cops the guy said I would get a letter in...

I think I got caught stealing from my employer! HELP! [ 5 Answers ]

So embaressed to admit this... but I've stolen from my employer... to be specific,the registers... not a lot but a few dollars here and there never more then 5$.. I know it still doesn't make it o.k.. so my loss prevention came to our store for a "routine audit" and interviewed the employees that...

Im 18 and got caught for stealing. Please help me out, I'm going crazy! [ 28 Answers ]

So yes I stole, and I know how wrong it is. I regret it not only because I got caught but because its against my religion. This could have all been avoidable but I did commit the crime. The security guy said I am being sued by Winners and will get a letter in the mail any where from a week-3...

Caught stealing [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I did the same mistake as you. I ate a couple of chocolate bars in zellers and the police gave me a ticket for 65 dollars, but he said that it will not stick on my record. However, I don't know as to how much I am going to pay zellers- 100? Or more? Any ideas?

View more questions Search