Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mfretto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2013, 06:49 PM
    Cloud service that allows a group to freely upload documents without logging in
    I'm interested in finding a cloud service that I can share documents with other people. Most allow this feature, but often these other people are required to create an account in order to view/update documents. I essentially want to find a service that allows me to create public storage. A simple "guest username" and password would work as well as an entry point, but I do not want my shared guests to be obligated to creating a new account. Are there any services that allow this feature?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 3, 2013, 08:14 AM
    You can use a FTP service and it would give you what you want. FTP - File Transfer Protocall.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to scholarship freely [ 1 Answers ]

I will have after 10 my first BSc in computer science and information technology. To deal more in this filled so I want to have scholarship specially in data communication and Networking for computer communication. So help me'

Freely falling objects [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am having a lot of trouble finding out a formula for this problem: a baseball falling takes 4.0s to go the last 20meters before it smashes into the ground. What is the total height from which the baseball has fallen? I thought it would be something similar to y = Vot + 1/2 a*t^2 which...

View more questions Search