Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Comeandgetme12 Posts: 99, Reputation: -5

Feb 2, 2013, 12:48 PM
    Daydream disorder?
    Hi I'm jules , I'm 16 and Ive allways been a daydreamer. I would say about 85% of my day I'm daydreaming about things that will never happen, like being in a relationship with a guy I don't know,
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2013, 12:50 PM
    What is your question?

"Daydream" is not a medical diagnosis.

Do you some sort of attention deficit disorder?

Feb 2, 2013, 12:55 PM
    Daydream disorder ?
    Hi I'm jules , I'm 16 and Ive allways been a daydreamer. I would say about 85% of my day I'm daydreaming about things that will never happen, like being in a relationship with a guy I don't know, Or sometimes I think of self pitty like things, and bad things happening to me that haven't and can even make myself cry in the middle of a lesson in class or me chewing out someone who hasn't bothered me. And probably for the most part it's funny stuff and a imaginary relationship and Acually causes me to laugh, even during a lesson in class. My friends think its funny. Maybe I'm just Over thinking it, but I don't think everyone does what I do. I hope I don't sound like a drama queen but I'm just curious, hope some one can help
    Thank you

Feb 2, 2013, 12:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    What is your question?

"Daydream" is not a medical diagnosis.

Do you some sort of attention deficit disorder?
    Sorry , I accidentally hit send before I was done typing there is another thread with the same name with the hole story, I have no know disorders except I was dyslexic when I was younger ( problems with numbers)

>threads merged<
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2013, 02:03 PM
    I think making yourself cry over things that hasn't happened is not the norm. Daydreaming 85% of your time sounds like some type of attention deficit.

Have you spoken to a school counsellor or someone else about this problem?
    samcreed Posts: 132, Reputation: 18
    -

Feb 2, 2013, 05:02 PM
    Hi Jules,
    I think daydreaming is normal for a whole lot of people. But, if you keep it up, like every day, day in and day out, I really think you should see a counselor or someone who might can help, and find out why you feel this way. I wish you good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Daydream disorder ? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm jules , I'm 16 and Ive allways been a daydreamer. I would say about 85% of my day I'm daydreaming about things that will never happen, like being in a relationship with a guy I don't know, Or sometimes I think of self pitty like things, and bad things happening to me that haven't and can...

Anankastic personality disorder with somatization disorder [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 25, a single man. My condition concerns me for many years. More than once I was appealing to neurologists and psychiatrists. Also I was myself researching some medical information. Doctors was making diagnoses: obsessive-compulsive disorder, anxiety-depressive syndrome with somatization...

I think I have a learning disorder? [ 3 Answers ]

I think I have a learning disability. I am 14 years old in grade 9 and ever since I can remember I have had trouble taking things in at school. I cannot concentrate in maths, english and social studies. When any teacher is talking and writing on the board I try so hard to concentrate. But I cant,...

Possible eating disorder? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm 16, female and I've always had self esteem issues to do with my body, as in I think I'm fat and I'm not although I can't really convince my subconcious that I'm not fat. I'm back at school now and have been for a week and everyday so far I have had, a coffee in the morning.. nothing at...

Have anxiety disorder [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have had anxiety for 5 years now, icant go anywhere from my home and its getting worse. I want to know my future what will happen? Thanks

View more questions Search