Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abdulkanch2011 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2013, 05:18 AM
    Question regarding pregnancy
    I was quite close to my wife on bed, we didn't want to have sex but my penis came out from my underpants and she was nacked and the sperms were spread on her stomach and I doubt even on vagina. We are not ready for the child. Kindly suggest are there any chances to get pregnant and suggest some solutions in case of pregnancy.
    Thank yoy
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 2, 2013, 05:21 AM
    Almost no chance at all if sperm was not near vagina.

And it does not jump out of your pants and go on her stomach all by itself.
    So what birth control are both of you using so you don't have a child.

Feb 2, 2013, 05:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post

so what birth control are both of you using so you don't have a child.

My penis came out from my under

Feb 2, 2013, 05:43 AM

My penis came out a bit from my underpants that's why sperms spread on our stomach, I was wearing my underpants and I was sleeping on her. I was continuously moving and my underpants would hv cleaned d sperms on her vagina bt vr still doubtful. Kindly please give a serious rply on whether der are any chances of pregnancy.

Feb 2, 2013, 05:46 AM

My penis came out a bit from my underpants that's why sperms spread on our stomach, I was wearing my underpants and I was sleeping on her. I was continuously moving on her. My underpants would hv cleaned d sperms on her vagina bt v r still doubtful. Kindly give a serious rply on whether der r any chances of pregnancy.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 2, 2013, 06:12 AM
    1. You were not "sleeping" you were having sexual pleasure but without entry for yourself.
    So basically you were doing the sex act but without penetration

We can give a much more serious answer is you post correct information.

2. If you penis rubbed against the vagina with sperm on it, she may have a chance of pregnancy, a small chance but a chance. If it was all on her stomach there is no chance, unless you rubbed it and then rubbed her.

3. you are not giving any other facts, what other birth control is she on ? Since you don't want children I would assume she is on pill, coil or something

You will have to wait till she either has, or misses her next period ( cycle) to see if she is pregnant or not.
    If she is pregnant, she would need to see her doctor for what methods of abortion is available in your area.

Feb 2, 2013, 11:40 PM
    She will miss her just next cycle if she is pregnant? Her periods date is on 15th

Feb 2, 2013, 11:52 PM
    She have not taken any ipill

When my sperm came out I was wearing underwear but due to erection my sperm shoots out on our stomach, I was on her,
    I didn't rub her vagina with sperm but before of ejaculation I rubbed my penis on her vagina and when I was near to ejaculation I wear underwear and then rub my penis on her vagina. She didn't reachd to her last stage
    When I felt that my sperm spread on our stomach then she went in bathroom and wash out.

Now we are worried that is there any chance of pregnancy.
    Which periods will stop? Next one or next to next on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy or no pregnancy. That is the question. [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to start our family for three years now. I lost our first child conceived in April 2011 (medicated at 12 weeks, had to go in a second time to have it sergicly removed at 18 weeks) with a persistent ectopic pregnancy and the second conceived in April 2012 (medicated...

Ask a question about pregnancy ? [ 2 Answers ]

I had my AF on 12th November till 16th November, which means I should have O'd around 25th? I've had sex every 2 days since the 18th November, since I O'd I've had tender breasts and mild cramps in my lower abdomen, I feel slightly nauseous and it seems that no matter how much I eat or drink I'm...

Pregnancy question 14 dpo question about symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

Im 14 days dpo and have been having twinges and fluttering in my uterus. I had sex a couple of days before I ovulated and while I was ovulating. Could I be pregnant?

Pregnancy test question and pregnancy? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey it's me again... Well, a few days before my period, I had cramping like I usually do before I get my period, but my period usually comes within a day or a couple hours after the cramping... I had mini cramps before my period for 3 days before it finally came. It was heavy like my periods...

View more questions Search