Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tapout85 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2013, 01:31 PM
    Job
    I work at honda through adecco temp service and today I was carted out by medical service and they ended up calling a squad because of my heart rate so I go to the hospital and the doc gave me a work excuse for today.so I called my superviser at adecco and told her and she told me that my assignment was termaneted and turn my uniforms in to the office because I have no sick time.. all this happened at 11am I get off at 230 pm... is this legal for them to do
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 1, 2013, 01:34 PM
    When you work for a temp service, you are expendable.

I worked at a place that started hiring temps to keep the accident rate down... at least the reportable accident rate anyway.. One temp sliced the crap out of his hand on the table saw. He was released.
    tapout85 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2013, 01:42 PM
    Even if I had to sign a 2 year contract to work at honda?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2013, 02:03 PM
    You have a contract with the temp agency, right? Short term employment contracts usually involve working only for one agency for a specified period. They do not guarantee employment nor do they guarantee benefits.

Without knowing the terms of the contract it is difficult to know.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2013, 02:59 PM
    If you feel your contract will hold up in Court retain an attorney and sue the temp agency for breach of contract. You can't go after Honda, just the temp agency.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Design a job description and job spesification for a hypothetical job [ 1 Answers ]

ABC company has a problem of motivation among their factory floor workers.the management decide to increase the amount of task to be performed by some employees while providing more authority to some of the employees to performe duties.Along with these changes another set of empoloyees werw give an...

Similarities between job analysis,job description and job specification? [ 2 Answers ]

Similarities between job analysis,job description and job specification?

Distinguish between job description,job specification and job rotation [ 1 Answers ]

Distinguish between job description,job specification and job rotation

View more questions Search