Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Frederick Paul Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2013, 10:35 AM
    How to ad a password to my installes Linksys Router?
    I re-intalled my old Router and did not enter a password.
    (Linksys WRT54G-TM/ 3yrs old)
    How can I ad a password, without starting all over again?
    I appreciate very much your help.
    Thanks,
    Frederick
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 1, 2013, 10:39 AM
    Log onto the router, then security tab and enter encryption key that you'd like to use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What password to use to connect an iPhone to a linksys router [ 1 Answers ]

The password for my Linksys router is more than 10 letters/numbers

Linksys wireless router [ 3 Answers ]

I recently purchased a new Dell Laptop computer it has Windows vista on it, with the laptop I also purchased a linksys router with it. I am having two problems with it. Once in a great while it will connect wireless at home, and other times it will not connect at all windows comes up and says...

Changing wireless router Linksys WRT54GS to a wired router [ 8 Answers ]

How can I disable my wireless router to a wired router. The model is a Linksys WRT54GS.My two computers are now in one room and do not need to be wireless.I will be using a 50ft. Cable. Does it make any difference if the color of the cable is blue or yellow ?

Trying to connect D-Link router through a Linksys. [ 7 Answers ]

I have a D-Link DI-604 that I want to hookup my TiVo and XBox up to, and that router is connected to a Linksys BEFW11S4. The D-Link doesn't seem to be able to connect through the Linksys to get onto the internet. What needs to be changed to get this working?

Linksys router configuration [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I recently bought a Linksys wireless router. I have one desktop and laptop I am able to access the Internet when I hardwired my laptop / desktop to Modem. (which is what is there now). . I want to connect my laptop in "wireless" mode to the router and access internet. I tried accessing...

View more questions Search