Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arthur1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2013, 06:44 AM
    Need to replace a mears C1-22 what is the new #
    I need to replace an old thermostat C1-22.
    What is the thermostat that replaces this old one
    arthur1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2013, 06:46 AM
    What type of thermostat can I use
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2013, 06:55 AM
    Since it is obsolete, it cannot be found on the internet, so we do not know the generic details. Can you describe it, where is it installed, perhaps provide a photo?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to replace a mears m21sp thermostat with a mears programmable thermostat, need t [ 0 Answers ]

I want to replace a mears m21sp thermostat with a mears programmable thermostat, need to know which one is compatible

Replace a mears m21dp? [ 0 Answers ]

Looking at the back of a Mears (M21DP 4 wire line voltage), there are 2 red wires (top left and right) and 2 black wires (bottom left and right). I am replacing this with a Honeywell. Looking at the back of the Honeywell, there is a red wire (top left labeled "T2" and bottom left labeled "L2"). ...

I need to replace a Mears thermostat 275-1611-00 [ 2 Answers ]

I need to relace a Mears Thermostat for my wall heater. I jumpered the thermostat out and the heater works fine, but I can not find a 275-611-00 Mears controls thermostat.

Mears Thermostat [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Mears M611WT single line thermostat with thermometer. The old thermostat had a black and white wire and a copper neutral coming from the electrical box in the wall which was connected to a single pole 120/240 20 amp thermostat. The new Mears thermostat has a black and red wire and a...

Mears thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a late 60's home with electric coil heating in my ceilings. Each room has their own thermostat, my master b. room came on unexpectingly last week. What kind of thermostat will I need to get? It is heat only. I will tell you I am ignorant to any kind of electric problems. I just don't know...

View more questions Search